New Launches

New Launches

  • OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill
    OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill

    OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill – Prestigious Living in District 09! Luxurious development with attractive prices and payment schemes available.   * Fully furnished units with iconic furniture designs * Deferred Payment: Pay 20% down payment to get keys and pay the rest of 80% at 24-36 months later. * Extended option period till end…

  • The Poiz Residences @ Potong Pasir
    The Poiz Residences @ Potong Pasir

    The Poiz Residences @ Potong Pasir is the new upcoming mixed development (residential & commercial) consisting of 731 residential units and 84 commercial units (77 shops + 7 restaurants) – conveniently located at Meyappa Chettiar Road (D13 – Potong Pasir). This development is right in front of Potong Pasir MRT station (North-East Line). A much-anticipated well designed…

  • High Park Residences @ Fernvale
    High Park Residences @ Fernvale

    High Park Residences @ Fernvale High Park Residences is the latest and hottest 99-year leasehold development by CEL Development @ Fernvale Road/Sengkang West Way, right beside the Thanggam LRT station! It is a proposed residential flat development comprising 5 blocks of residential building, 4 units of strata bungalows, 10 units of strate semi-detached and 9 units of…

  • The Glades @ Tanah Merah
    The Glades @ Tanah Merah

    The Glades @ Tanah Merah is a prestige lifestyle condominium development located right in the heart of the east and only next door to the MRT!! T.O.P in December 2017! Units are flying off shelves, are you still waiting to buy TOP units at higher costs? Take action now to buy BUC units while stocks last…

Back to Top

Call Now Button