OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill

OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills

OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hill – Prestigious Living in District 09!

Luxurious development with attractive prices and payment schemes available.

 

* Fully furnished units with iconic furniture designs

* Deferred Payment: Pay 20% down payment to get keys and pay the rest of 80% at 24-36 months later.

* Extended option period till end of the year.

info

Gallery

OUE Twin Peaks OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills
OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills
 OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills
 OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills
 OUE Twin Peaks

 Site Plan

siteplan

Call 9822 6611 for appointment now!

Location

Image 1

Source: Streetdirectory.com

1 Bedroom – 549 to 571 sqft

OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills interior-1b-3 OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills

2 Bedroom – 1,055 sqft

OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills

3 Bedroom – 1,399 to 1,895 sqft

OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills OUE Twin Peaks @ Leonie Hills

Floor Plans

*Available upon request

Registration

Register your interest with us now!

Back to Top

Call Now Button